Friday, January 19, 2007

A New Year

"Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new."
- 2 Cor 5:17

It's been quite a while since I have posted... I'm still here, just getting busier (and more unorganized) than I had anticipated.
College is getting the better of me now- with six months left, it's hard to believe all of my formal education will officially end. I guess, when you are in school for your entire life, it becomes a way of life. It will definitely be different once I enter the real world.

Anyways, I appreciate everyone's comments, and I apologize to those of you who commented and never heard back from me. I am planning to continue this blog with a similar dialogue, discussing who Christ was, who He is now, and what it means to us. I will discuss this in light of scripture, and different opinions of those who are well-versed in the bible and historical facts to hopefully present meaningful proof for you. I hope to have engaging discussions with anyone who is interested.

So, more coming soon!!!

Thanks,

Tichius

No comments: